Translate

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Be cool (even when it's cold outside!)

Despite unusually frigid temperatures across much of the country this winter, sometimes people still experience heat-sensitivity as a result of medical conditions, medication, or simply being very hot-natured! 

For example, many people with multiple sclerosis (MS) experience a temporary worsening of symptoms year-round when they get overheated from exercise or activities like cooking, working in hot indoor environments or simply being in excessive indoor heating. 

(even in the winter!!!)

Here's what our customers have to say:

“I use my Kool Max vest while cooking in the kitchen. 
Keeps me cool and cooking!” 
- Carol in West Paterson, NJ 

Kool Max® Zipper Vest

“I have MS and simple things like blowdrying my hair, washing a few dishes, or ironing clothes would make me miserable. My Polar cooling vest has changed my life!” 
- Pam in Houston, TX 

Kool Max® Zipper Vest

"I recently got diagnosed with MS and I am a very active person who lives in a very warm tropical environment. I love to cycle but the MS was making hard, until I got the Kool Max® Neck and Upper Spine Wrap. It does an amazing job at cooling me down and the symptoms that I experienced went down by half. Combined with riding early morning, I don't feel anything and I ride about 30 miles. I'm so happy with the product."
- Yajaira in Key West, FL

Kool Max® Neck and Upper Spine Wrap

"I'm a food server in a beautiful restaurant. I take tamoxifen for breast cancer. I wear the black vest to work instead of my uniform vest and its amazing. I feel refreshed and ready to go all day and night. I wish more people knew this product was available. I tell everybody and highly recommend it."
- Laura in New Jersey

Kool Max® Fashion Vest

"I bought this vest as a gift for my pastor. The polyester robe he wears for church is like an oven to him. I wanted to help him with a useful gift to express my appreciation to him for serving our community."
- Deborah in TX

Kool Max® Zipper Vest

No comments:

Post a Comment