Translate

Thursday, January 22, 2015

"I had no idea how much I needed this."

Deluxe Neck Tie with Kool Max® Pack

 "I cannot believe these are not on "must-have" lists for pregnant women. It seriously saved me from feeling like I was going to die of heat at least 3 times this week (despite the fact that it's the middle of winter)... 

"Its best feature is its flexibility. It doesn't have to just go around your neck. Sometimes I wrap it around my head. Other times I put it under my breasts. Sometimes I just hold it... 

"I can't imagine going through pregnancy without it."
- Rachael in Chicago, IL

Rachael wearing the Kool Max® Deluxe Neck Tie

We were so excited to get this product review from Rachael! How great that she's found a new use for the neck tie? We love hearing about all the ways that our customers adapt our products to meet their unique needs.

Rachael writes the laugh out loud funny blog In It For The Parking about her life with MS and a seizure disorder. In her words, "This blog is all about living well, finding your happiness, maintaining positive relationships, and caring for ourselves and our caregivers." 

In September she wrote a great post reviewing our Secrets Cooling Vest and comparing our Kool Max® and Cool58® packs. Check out the post A Very Cold Love Story to see what she had to say!

We wish you and your growing family the best, Rachael!

No comments:

Post a Comment