Are you ready for the school year? From kindergarten to college, here are our back to school Polar essentials:
1. Don't let the late summer heat slow down your child on the playground! Send your child back to school with peace of mind with our effective and lightweight Cool Kids™ Cooling Kit.
|Cool Kids™ Cooling Kit|
Our happy customer Jen says:
"Just bought a mini-fridge for my daughter's class so she can keep her [cooling vest] cool at school. She loves it."
(Great idea, Jen!)
2. Is it back to the field or track for your young athlete? Pre-cooling, post-cooling, and cooling during exercise may help decrease the heating effects of activity. (Don't forget to stay hydrated and know the signs of heat related illnesses too.) Our CoolFit® Kit includes our best lightweight accessories for keeping cool before, during and after practice.
|CoolFit® Kit |
Includes neck, wrist and ankle wraps and a cooling Secrets torso wrap
with an extra set of Kool Max® packs for each product.
3. Don't forget the school mascots... we know it gets hot in those costumes! Our Kool Max® Torso Vest is a favorite for mascots nationwide.
|Kool Max® Torso Vest|
"The Kool Max cooling vest is very useful in my job. As mascot for the Akron Aeros it is very difficult, on those hot summer days, to remain cool. With the vest I can reduce the heat by 15 degrees inside my costume; and as little a difference you may think this is, it actually feels like a major one to me." - Megan, Akron Aeros in OH
4. One more recommendation for your back to school list: Soft Ice® Compression Wraps and hot/cold packs! The packs stay soft and flexible when frozen and are great to have on hand for sports-related injuries. Reduce swelling and ease the pain with drug-free cold therapy.
|Soft Ice® Sports Therapy Field Kit|
Always keep a Soft Ice® Pack on hand in the freezer...
You never know when you may need to ice down an injury!
"This Soft Ice® Sports Therapy Compression Wrap works great! Our high school team loves it. " - Kirby in Ravenna, Ohio
5. Take your frozen cooling or cold therapy packs to school or practice in our soft-sided Polar Cooler!
HAVE A GREAT SCHOOL YEAR!
PS: We wish several members of our Polar family the best as they back to school this semester...
|Kate with Benjamin on her last day at Polar|
... and say farewell to our intern, Kate. "Intern" doesn't begin to describe Kate's contributions during her 15 months at Polar. She was our Customer Service representative extraordinaire, dedicated office administrative assistant, the PolarPup™ mastermind, an enthusiastic gardener, fearless product tester, our distinguished proofreader, spelling whiz, "Twitterer" and more...
Kate, we miss you already! Best of luck as you begin graduate school in the big city!