Translate

Monday, December 9, 2013

HO HO HOT!

It's hard to be jolly when your red suit and hat have you overheated! Perhaps Santa's cheeks are like roses and his nose like a cherry because... Mr. Claus is hot and uncomfortable during his busiest season!

Fortunately for Santa, our Kool Max® Vests can be worn discreetly beneath his jacket so not even little Jackson or Sophia can tell he's wearing a cooling vest as they're sitting on Santa's lap.

Santa is wearing our Kool Max® Zipper Front Vest

Santa says:

"I'm almost halfway through my season at Wellington Green Mall in Wellington, FL. This is my 11th year doing Santa and by far the "Koolest". The Kool Max Zipper Vest has made a major difference for me and I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate it." - Santa in Wellington, FL


Kool Max® Cooling Packs

"I have three sets of Kool Max Poncho Vest Pack Sets. I can go all day long staying cool in my Red Santa Suit. I don't even break a sweat. I enjoy being cool and comfortable under my Santa Suit." 
- Santa in Bellevue, NE




"I wear a santa suit and work in a small room with a roaring fireplace and about 70 people, It gets very hot! The Polar Kool Max poncho vest keeps me cool, works great and is very comfortable. With an extra set of packs I am set for the day!"
- Santa in Seville, Ohio



We know what's on Santa's Wishlist this Christmas...
Milk, Cookies and Cooling vests!

PS - Thank you, Santa, for Polar's early Christmas present... a shiny new sign on our building!




No comments:

Post a Comment