Translate

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

"I have my life back!!!" #BePolarCool

We love hearing what customers think about our products, and we've gotten a lot of great feedback about our most popular cooling vest, our Kool Max® Zipper Front Vest:

"I have a problem with heat due to having MS lesions on the part of my brain that regulates temperature. No matter where I go, at some point I start getting so hot that I am miserable. No one else is hot, just me. I purchased a Polar Kool Max vest and it has turned my life around. Now, I go anywhere I want, knowing if I get hot, I can just put on my vest and my body will cool down and be comfortable again. When ordering, you don't have to be overly concerned about the size. There are many areas of velcro to make it fit just right. I used to dread summer, now that I have a Polar Kool Max, I know that I have relief at my fingertips!"
- Tammy in Missouri


A customer wearing our KMVZ in Las Vegas, NV.


"I used this under a costume for a local event and despite it being over 80, it kept me comfortable. My only tip for new users is the packs freeze solid, so make sure to have on a relatively flat surface."

- Dustin in Minnesota

"One of the worst things about having MS is feeling like a prisoner to the AC in the summertime. I am very active bike riding, gardening etc and it's all thanks to this vest! Heck I'm even doing housework in it. Love love love it!"

- Becky in Chicago, IL

"This KMVZ let me attend my wife's work picnic. We were out for a couple of hours, and there's no way I would have been able to do that without this vest. It even got me through an outdoor concert recently!"

- Louis in Dayton, OH


A customer wearing our KMVZ in Thailand.

The Kool Max® Zipper Front Vest is our best-selling cooling vest! The lightweight KMVZ efficiently and effectively cools the body in any environment, under or over clothes. Our vest is adjustable at the chest, waist and shoulders to provide a comfortable, snug fit. You can purchase this vest in four different colors: blue, khaki, light blue and pink!

Don't forget share your photos and selfies with the hashtags #PolarProducts and #BePolarCool for a chance to be featured on our Twitter, Facebook or Instagram!

We ❤️️ seeing customer photos!

Thanks to all of our customers who have shared their feedback with us! You help our product line continue to grow and evolve. Please CONTACT US to share your experience and feedback with our garments.

No comments:

Post a Comment