Translate

Friday, August 3, 2018

NEW! Cool Kids™ Toddler Vests

Heat-sensitivity can be a difficult symptom for an active child.  

We’ve helped kids with Dravet Syndrome, Down Syndrome, mitochondrial diseases, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy and other medical conditions beat the heat! 


Cooling for big "kids" and little kids, too!

New! CoolKids™ Toddler Cooling Vest

This summer, Polar Products is proud to announce our expanded pediatric body cooling line, including new products (toddler vest!), new colors (light blue!) and new projects (cooling seat cushion for strollers - coming soon!).


Cool58® cooling packs

Our cooling vests for toddlers and kids use reusable, lightweight and non-toxic Cool58® cooling packs that cool at a safe and comfortable temperature of 58° Fahrenheit.

Here's what moms have to say about Polar's Cool Kids™ Cooling Vests:

CoolKids™ Toddler Cooling Vest in Light Blue


“This CoolKids™ Toddler Cooling Vest works wonders for my son! He was born with Down Syndrome and has a hard time regulating his own body temperature. With this vest we have been able to play outside without the constant worry of him overheating. His safety means everything to us and this vest certainly helps my husband and I worry a little less. The vest is easy to use, easy to clean, and it really does only take 20 minutes in ice water to recharge. We also opted for the extra ice packs; I highly recommend getting them if you plan to be out in the heat for more than a couple hours. On a side note: The light blue vest is super cute on my little man! 
I could not be happier with this product!” 
 Courtney in VA


“My 12 year old son loves his Cool58® Vest. He is totally sold on how wonderful it is and says, “It is amazing, Mom.” He likes it especially because it is easy to use, and “I don’t need your help, Mom.” He even wore it under his life jacket on the boat and I think he was the most comfortable one. I can tell that it helped him not be fatigued as much and he didn’t sweat like he normally would. That was a huge help in keeping him hydrated. When I brought it home he said, “I know this will make me feel better when I am out and during band camp too.”  Thank you so much, you have no idea how much this will improve his quality of life.” 
Amy in Ohio

CoolKids™ Toddler Cooling Vest in Pink

“This is a true lifesaver for my daughter. She has a skin condition called Ichthyosis that prevents her from sweating and regulating her body temperature. With this CoolKids™ Toddler Cooling Vest she is able to attend recess and PE with her friends at school and participate in other outdoor activities. The ice packs stay cool for a long time in 80 degree weather.” 
Cynthia in Texas



“My son loves Star Wars, so I put a few iron on patches on his new Polar Products cooling vest.”
– Kapka

“Kindergarten success! Thanks to the cooling vest, my daughter has been able to actively participate in physical education and recess without risk of overheating. It is easy for her to use by herself. She keeps it in a mini-fridge in her classroom and uses it as needed. Thank you so much for your product!”
- Jen in WV

Beat the Heat!

Learn more about our pediatric cooling garments!

Have a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment