Translate

Wednesday, August 22, 2018

"A True Bonus in My Recovery" #BePolarCool

We love hearing what customers think about our products, and we've gotten a lot of great feedback about our circulating cold-water therapy system, the Active Ice® Therapy System:


"Most physicians simply tell patients to "ice" an injured body part. But when the physician becomes the patient, she learns how messy and inconvenient most ice packs can be - not to mention they simply don't outlast the pain. No matter where you hurt, or why you hurt, pain takes your life away. When I blew out my knee I was not sleeping, in pain, and frustrated that nothing seemed to help. I purchased the active therapy system and now I call it my portable life support system - it provides immediate, continuous pain relief that is non-sedating and not addicting (unless ice is a vice!) I love this machine and it goes everywhere with me - day and night. Used as needed, intermittently, I find that I am more rested and relaxed - I thank you and I am sure my patients will thank you also!"

- Malinda Bell, M.D., F.A.C.E.P., Emergency Physician in Manistee, Michigan.

Jil, Polar's MS Consultant, using our Active Ice® System

"I bought my unit 4 years ago to help me through a series of knee surgeries. It has been excellent... A month ago I bought one for my mother who recently had a partial knee replacement surgery. This is a high value product that I would recommend to anyone with joint pain or swelling."

- Craig in Greenville, South Carolina


"This has been a life saver. My wife was having great pain in her knee and we had tried ice packs and it just didn't seem to work. It was hard to keep in place and needed changed out. We purchased the ice therapy system and she was able to relieve her pain and get the sleep needed to go to work."

- George

"The Active Ice System was an integral part of my recovery from double knee surgery. I had torn both my quad tendons from the bone as a result of an accident. The inflammation was unbelievable! In the absence of the Active Ice system, I do not believe that my overall recovery would have been as successful. I cannot think of a viable substitute. After surgery, my neighbor gave me the use of his system. After several weeks, I was sold and contacted Polar Products to acquire one of my own. I'm so glad that I did. My recommendation: Buy one of these units to facilitate recovery. You'll not be disappointed!"

- Steve in Ohio

Our Active Ice® System can be ordered with a y-shaped hose
connector (#AIS-D) to use two therapy bladders at once!

Polar Products' Active Ice® Therapy System is specifically designed for post-surgery, drug-free pain relief. Our comfortable and easy-to-use cold therapy system is great for knees, shoulders, back, ankles, elbows, calves, limbs and more!

Don't forget to share your photos and selfies with the hashtags #PolarProducts and #BePolarCool for a chance to be featured on our Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram!

We ❤️️ to see customer photos!


Thanks to all of our customers who have shared their feedback with us! You help our product line continue to grow and evolve. Please CONTACT US to share your experience and feedback with our garments.

No comments:

Post a Comment